Dr. Jason L. Pickel, DC, has been treating patients suffering from chronic conditions since graduating from the Cleveland College of Chiropractic with honors in 1994. He has been practicing in Overland Park, KS since 1995.
Since graduating, Dr. Pickel has helped thousands of chronic pain sufferers in our community. He has advanced education in the non-surgical treatment of disc degeneration, herniation and bulging, as well as, specialized certification in spinal rehabilitation and nutrition. As one of only a few chiropractors in the United States that uses a specific upper cervical technique - KCUCS.
Post Graduate Work
- Currently pursuing a post-graduate program to become Board Certified in Chiropractic Neurology
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Functional Endocrinology
- Neurotransmitters and Brain Assessment
- Functional Immunology
- Functional Neurology
- Nutritional Protocols for various health concerns
- Balance Disorders
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue
- Functional Thyroid Assessment and Treatment
- American Chiropractic Association
- Kansas Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Member of Dr. Michael Johnson’s Neurology Group
- National Fibromyalgia Association
Dr. Pickel and his family live in the Shawnee, KS area. They attend Heartland Comminity Church in Olathe.